Finance Manager – Part time -7.5 hours per week (over 1 day) £4,000 PA
Closing date: 28th July 2017
Interviews: WB 7th August 2017
Must be available to start 21st August 2017
Fixed term contract for one year with the potential for renewal.
Hull Children’s University aims to raise the aspirations of children in Hull and the East Riding by providing unique and educational experiences which broaden horizons and support learning. Due to the continued growth of the charity, we are now looking for a highly motivated and skilled Finance Manager.
The successful candidate will ensure the efficient and effective administration of Hull Children’s University’s finance tasks.
Duties will include
- Payroll administration
- Issuing invoices
- Paying bills
- Effective monitoring of financial incomings and outgoings
- Chasing outstanding invoices
- Updating accounts on Quickbooks
- Producing financial reports
- Filing, photocopying and printing
- Reconciling accounts
- Taking telephone messages if administrator is unavailable
- Ability to manage and administer Payroll & Pensions
- A good knowledge of Quickbooks (you will be asked to demonstrate this at interview)
- Experience in a financial management role
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel and Word
- Ability to plan workload and organise time effectively
- Previous experience in the charity or education sector
Due to the charity working with children and young people, the successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS check. Along with, providing two references, one being from the manager at their current or most recent place of employment.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and a covering letter to Natasha at email@example.com