- To introduce the world of hotels to our Hull and East Yorkshire children.
- To learn about the people who use hotels and their potential destinations when in our city.
- To know how to use a hotel, from booking to leaving and be aware of the protocol and services available
- To become aware of the varied range of jobs available in the Hotel industry and the skills, qualifications and training needed
- Tour around the whole hotel and activities in the following areas:
- Restaurant and Kitchen – sandwich and cookie making , meeting the head chef
- Functions and Events – setting up and dressing tables, meeting staff who work in events and conferencing
- Housekeeping- tidying a hotel room, making beds, hovering, meeting housekeeping staff
- Lobby/Reception- check in worksheet, meeting reception staff